Guardian Home Contract To be a Guardian for us Fee is $900.00 in which you get back after we do 1 Breeding ,you can then Own your Doodle ,an Australian Labradoodle for this Amt.
Help us keep our Breedings going !
Call or Text Marcia @
407-773-3434 cell #
Home # 407-523-8216
We also Pick the Puppy or Young Adult as we know which Dogs
are Best suited to carry on our Breeding Lines.
If you would like to be considered for one of our Labradoodles that we can place in your home and its one of our choices to continue to help us raise our Breeding girls we would love to talk to you now . Below are requirements that we ask of you, please read carefully and see if this is something you would like to do. Its a wonderful opportunity to have one of our Special Doodles in your home.
1. YOU MUST LIVE WITHIN 60 -90 MILES OF ORLANDO FLORIDA
2. You must be able to be home part of the day and not work 8 hrs day
1 person in the household must be avail in order for us to welcome you in our breeding program.
3. Be able to let us choose the food your Doodle should eat, let us provide you with NuVet Supplements for your dog every day for life. Please read about the value they bring to healthy dog.
4. Let us help Pick a trainer and get you started with puppy classes for us in which we will pay for.
5. Assist us in Vet appointments for all and every vaccine in which we will pay for. We will provide Heart Guard Medication for you every month and pay for it.
6. Assist and take dog for initial health testing in Lakeland Fl or qualified Fertility Vet. Do hip xrays for testing We can hqave one of our girls take the dog to Lakeland for testing at 8-9 mo old
7. Let us guide you and recommend only flea meds we use and all food and treats, no table scraps.
8. Be avail to use a Mobile Groomer and not a facility to have doodle groomed every 6-8 weeks, let us guide you to get correct brushes and combs to be used weekly on your dog. We ask you pay for grooming
9. Be able to pay a $ 900.00 guardian fee with us in which we will refund you at the end of the Contract. Hopefully we can do 1 to 2 breedings and thats it, allow us to birth each litter at Bay Lake Doodles. No exceptions . All doodles must be on leash or fenced yard, Doodle is to be raised in doors only never left out side, Obedience classes are a must,
10. The Goal is to hopefully place this Doodle with you permanently when breeding is finished !!!
11. Agree to send updated pictures monthly Facebook-email or text
We will have you sign a contract with us to ensure we are both understanding the agreement moving forward.
Contract Below to be filled out sent to Bay Lake Doodles only after we have agreed to the terms :
Guardian Contract for Bay Lake Doodles
3423 Bay Lake Road Orlando, Fl 32808
407-523-8216 H 407-773-3434 Cell/Text
Dog to be Considered for Breeding GH _______________
Female: Name _________________Male: Name ______________
Dam : _________________________Sire:___________________
Birth date: __________________
$ ____________ paid on _______________________
Employment Info: ______________________________________________
Both Parties if Married _________________________________________
Home #________________________ Cell #________________________
Veternarin info ______________________________________________
Children ages __________ Fenced yard yes ____ No___ other _________
Employment Name here Husband Address:________________________________________________________________________________________________Phone: ________________________
address : _____________________________________________________________
By signing this form you agree to all of the above conditions written in our terms of a Guardian Home. At no time can this dog placed with you be sold, given to another party to raise, or transferred , all dogs must come back to Bay Lake Doodles if you are unable to fulfill our requirements, None of our doodle dogs can be taken out of state if you are transferred elsewhere.
Signed : __________________________________________(L.S)
Breeders Signature below : Marcia G. Mobley Dated ___________
Some Breeders may want you to have 3-4 litters, We do not need to do that with our program. Most time 1 healthy litter is fine with us ! Every Guardian program is different...